Re: RARA-AVIS: recent finds

Mark Sullivan (AnonymeInc@webtv.net)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:23:42 -0400 (EDT)

Good memory, Steve, I did buy Blood, Bortther a while back, at this same store as a matter of fact. I even bought it on your suggestion, from one of your lists of best hardboiled. However, I'm somewhat anal about reading series in order if at all possible. So when I got the book, I realized there was another, earlier book, so I kind of set Blood, Brother aside, and hadn't gotten around to reading it yet. Now I can read them both. I'll let you know what I think after.

Mark