RE: RARA-AVIS: Archer vs. Harper

Bill Crider (
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:14:27 -0500 (CDT)

Jerry Buck: Very interesting and entertaining post about Stirling Silliphant, and I agree with you 100% about what he did to Travis McGee. Elliot was all wrong for the part, though I like him a lot in other things. Actually there were three books in Silliphant's series about John Locke, and they're pretty entertaining: STEEL TIGER, BRONZE BELL, and SILVER STAR (if you can take fairly long books in the present tense).

Bill Crider