Re: RARA-AVIS: French Noir - J-C Izzo

Philip Benz (
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:05:30 +0200

Ann sez:
<< I checked Books-in-Print and a few of my other ordering databases. No listing for Izzo and nothing listed as forthcoming at this point. >>

I figured as much. Perhaps it's an opening for an underworked translator like me to leap on. <g> Izzo's novel _Total Kheops_ is available in French from NRF/Gallimard, under their "Serie Noir" imprint, ISBN 2-07-049502-7 if anyone who reads French feels adventuresome. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Cheers, --- Phil Lyc饠Astier, Aubenas, France