Re: RARA-AVIS: hard-boiled females & lone wolves

William Denton (
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:17:12 -0400 (EDT)

On 12 June 1999, Frederick Zackel wrote:

: Read Miami Purity. That gal sails up the river alone.

I liked _Miami Purity_ quite a bit. I just looked up Vicki Hendricks and and they list _Iguana Love_ coming out in October from Serpent's Tail, so we'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Nice post, BTW.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.

- # To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # The web pages for the list are at