RARA-AVIS: _Pimp_

e j m duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Sat, 08 May 1999 11:04:38 +0000 On Sat, 8 May 1999, William Denton <buff@pobox.com> wrote:

> So, has anyone aside from Sandra Hess (I think it was her) read
> _Pimp_?

I'm falling behind with the reading---after I Got Carter well in advance
I read it quick then lent it out ... so I didn't have it to hand when I
needed it (only just got it back too).

Someone's supposed to be lending me _Pimp_ but she hasn't put out yet,
so I'll look for a copy in the local library.

> Anyone got the hairy eyeball when reading it on the bus?

You travel by *bus*? Now *that's* hb ;->

ED