RARA-AVIS: Crimetime

e j m duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Sun, 02 May 1999 10:36:16 +0000 On Sat, 1 May 1999, Peter Walker <pw@pw.cablenet.co.uk> wrote:

> Issue 2.4 infomation....

[SNIP]

> so there's a pretty good representation from rara-avis but
> where's our Ed ?????

Buggered if I know?! I've not seen 2.4 yet ... (it seems you *always*
get your contributors copy before me) ... try the reviews section?

I *was* expecting my Woolrich article (held over from 2.2 or 2.3) to
appear in 2.4, but it would seem that it's fallen off the edge of 2.4
now as well ... perhaps they're saving it up for a CT Special Issue in
which all the articles, reviews and fiction will be made up of 'hold
overs' from Yours Truly ;-)

Any rara-avians with queries on the Woolrich piece should, I suppose,
direct 'em to ct@crimetime.demon.co.uk

ED