Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled locked rooms

Etienne Borgers (
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:37:05 -0700 (PDT) In the department:...I cannot remember the title:

There is a book listing all the mystery novels having
the locker room problem as part of the plot.
Giving for each a brief summary of the set up.

Majority are of course of the "classic" detection

Hard-Boiled Mysteries

---pabergin <> wrote:
> Bill Crider wrote:
> <<SHACKLED was the one where Nameless was locked in
a room. The
> traditional "locked room" mystery (as I vaguely
recall) took place at a pulp
> convention.>>
> Bill P also wrote the shortest locked room mystery
ever. It was one sentence
> long. I've forgotten the title, but if memory
serves it appeared in a
> collection titled SMALL FELONIES.
> PB

Get your free address at

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at