Re: RARA-AVIS: William Campbell Gault

Greg Swan (greg@swans.org)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 15:39:13 -0700 Anita wrote:
> (If this doesn't go over any better
> than my last comment about the 25 top HB books as determined by Murder
Ink,
> I will change my name or permanently go into lurkdom.)

Anita, I think the rules of the game on discussion lists state that
successful postings are the ones which generate the most responses. I
thought your top 25 did very well. Unfortunately, Big Brother Bill has
banned the two most effective good-posting stratagems: trolling (hardboiled
fiction sucks! cozies rule!) and fantasy movie casting (e.g., who do you
think should play each of the 250 corpses when Cain's Fast One is made into
a movie?).

#