RARA-AVIS: Re: God Is a Bullet

EJM Duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:24:48 +0000 On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, John Woolley <jwoolley@dna420.mcit.com> wrote:

> I picked up _God Is a Bullet_, and I enjoyed the first
> paragraph, which is sparely and unusually constructed, though
> not above criticism. The second paragraph is bad, and I gave
> the book up early in the eighth. Here's why.

[SNIP]

LOL :-P

Once I picked myself up off the floor, I recollected reading the first
three chapters of _GIAB_, which are posted on the web (someone sent the
URL to the list). I remember thinking at the time that it was written
with an awful lot of *enthusiasm*. I think you've hit the nail right on
the head here though, and I'm still grinning ;-)

ED

#