RARA-AVIS: Moi?

Kevin Smith (kvnsmith@colba.net)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 11:45:15 -0500 Charlie Schafer wrote:

>The author, Bostan Teran, has been the hot topic of discussion lately. If
>you'd like to hear from the horse's mouth, check out the new issue of Blue
>Murder Magazine at http://www.bluemurder.com where he's interviewed.
>
>Also there's 12 short stories. Some of which by heavy hitter authors such
>as Andrew Vachss, Kevin Smith, Gary Lovisi, Mat Coward and Robert Iles.

Sorry, Charlie, Blue Murder wants tuna that tastes good, not tuna with good
taste. I don't have a story in Blue Murder (maybe one of these days). It's
just a fishy-smelling column that I manage to slip past the editor when
he's not looking, every now and then. Though I did enjoy seeing my name
right between Vachhs and Lovisi. Thanks (sorry about the typos, though).

Kevin Smith
The Thrilling Detective Web Site
http://www.colba.net/~kvnsmith/thrillingdetective/

Now out: The Spring Break issue, with fiction from Robert Iles and Leigh
Brackett,
and FACE THE FACE, our new contest for fans of paperback eyes. Win a copy
of THE BIG BOOK OF NOIR!

#