Re: RARA-AVIS: Thomas Perry, Stephen Hunter, Greg Rucka

blumenidiot (blumenidiot@email.msn.com)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:00:14 -0600 John Lau wrote:

Perry writes some of the
> best action/suspense thrillers on the market. Perry's
> more recent series feature a woman named Jane Whitefield who helps people
> disappear. These 4 stories, as well as the 2 Butcher's Boy books are
absolute
> page turners.

I think only his attempt at a light novel, Island, was not.

. But all of the stories I've mentioned are
> tightly plotted and bereft of tangential elements.

His Whitfield books are not as tight as he has her very involved with her
Seneca heritage.
Mark Blumenthal

#