RARA-AVIS: STEPHEN HUNTER

David Hale Smith (dhs@dhsliterary.com)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:11:43 -0600 Bravo to John Lau for pointing out Stephen Hunter again. Hunter is one of
my very, very favorites. A master of expertly-crafted, testosterone-laden,
hardcore suspense. I have a friend who reviews thrillers for the Dallas
Morning News, who wrote "with TIME TO HUNT, Stephen Hunter has completed
thrillerdom's equivalent to FROM HERE TO ETERNITY." Look for that blurb on
paperback racks near you this summer.

Best,
David

DHS Literary, Inc.
6060 N. Central, Suite 624
Dallas, TX  75206
214-363-4422, x100

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto:owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 1999 3:00 AM
To: rara-avis-digest@icomm.ca
Subject: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #698

RARA-AVIS Digest Thursday, April 1 1999 Volume 02 : Number 698

In this issue:

RARA-AVIS: Announcement: John D. MacDonald's swan song
Re: RARA-AVIS: Announcement: John D. MacDonald's swan song
RARA-AVIS: Thomas Perry, Stephen Hunter, Greg Rucka
RARA-AVIS: Re: Afro-american
Re: RARA-AVIS: David Goodis
RARA-AVIS: Re: Afro-american