Re: RARA-AVIS: Carroll John Daly

Greg Swan (greg@swans.org)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:04:52 -0700 Most of the Vee Brown and Satan Hall stories are available for electronic
download from Vintage New Media:

http://www.vintagelibrary.com/index.cfm

I believe I'm one of the few fans of Carroll John Daly on RARA-Avis. I
associate his work more with the romantic adventure tradition of pulps like
Argosy than the realist hardboiled school. Spillane is another author along
these lines.

Greg Swan

#