RARA-AVIS: LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS

EJM Duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:25:16 +0000 On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 "David Hale Smith" <dhs@dhsliterary.com> wrote:

> I saw LOCK, STOCK, AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS last night. I'd
> love to know what the Rara-Avians think of this indie film.

I saw it recently (it's been out here for a while) and thought it was
great fun. I might even have laughed in a couple of wrong places, I
enjoyed it so much. It's well paced, there's plenty of action and it
has some nice funny bits (eg the traffic warden!).

> And the ending is a complete pisser.

As in 'pissed you off' (made you angry)?
Or as in you 'pissed yourself' (made you laugh)?

[maybe we should be careful to not give away the ending for anyone who
hasn't yet seen it]

ED