Re: RARA-AVIS: Wandrei (was: Authors and Books?!)

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:04:27 -0600 Greg Swan wrote:

> Anita --
>
> Cook and Miller list the Chadwick stories, but the Wandrei title isn't
> listed. --

It seems to me I recall at the St. Paul Bouchercon, that someone had a
"salon" with food and drink that introduced some hard cover books that
featured Wandrei. Is there somebody here who was there? Crider? Gary
Warren? Who was that (masked) publisher???

--
from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather