Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Trade Paperback
11 Mar 99 09:12:00 -0500 --UNS_gsauns2_3074260097
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Disposition: inline

Re Frank and Paul's comments below"

"Just a short technical question:
What does the term 'trade' paperback mean (vs. "ordinary" paperback)?" (Frank)

"My understanding is this - and someone please correct me. A normal paperback
- your King/Grisham bestsellers etc - are called A format paperbacks, and then
you have B and C format paperbacks which are larger. These larger formats are
generally called 'trade' paperbacks." (Paul)

I believe that pocket-sized paperbacks are considered "regular" p/b, while
"trade" is a paperbound book that is roughly the same size as a hardback. - Jim

# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to
# The web pages for the list are at