RARA-AVIS: Re: Trade Paperback

Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:47:03 EST In a message dated 08/03/99 20:49:34 GMT, you write:

<< Just a short technical question:
What does the term "trade" paperback mean (vs. "ordinary" paperback)? >>

My understanding is this - and someone please correct me. A normal paperback -
your King/Grisham bestsellers etc - are called A format paperbacks, and then
you have B and C format paperbacks which are larger. These larger formats are
generally called 'trade' paperbacks.

- paul
# To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to majordomo@icomm.ca.
# The web pages for the list are at http://www.vex.net/~buff/rara-avis/.