Re: RARA-AVIS: The Maltese Falcon / teaching

Bill Hagen (billha@ionet.net)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:38:28 -0600 (CST) >On 25 February 1999, Philip Benz wrote:

>: I'm developing some teaching materials for TMF for my English class
>: here in France and wanted to know if there exists an e-text version of
>: Hammett's novel online anywhere. It would greatly speed up my search
>: for specific words and expressions to use in exercises.

Bill Denton's negative reply reminds me that he has an excellent glossary
of hard-boiled slang at his website, some of which comes from TMF. The p#s
of the sources are indicated in the definition. Perhaps of use?

Bill Hagen
<billha@ionet.net>

#