Re: RARA-AVIS: Where to find all these great hard boiled books?

blumenidiot (blumenidiot@email.msn.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:12:52 -0600 Mike there are a few options. try this url for a database of the used
bookstores on the web:

http://www.bookfinder.com/

where people all over the world look for wanted books and mail them to you
for half cover plus postage. It's dominated by romance readers, but a lot of
them will look for other genres also or own used book stores. A few members
of this list belong to it. It's cheaper than other sources but not usually
as fast.
Haunt any used book stores at a reasonable distance from you.
Try your local library.
Mark Blumenthal

>As I am new to hard boiled fiction, has anyone found any good on-line
>sources of books by all these great authors I've been reading about in
>these rara-avis mailings?

Thanks,
Mike Monocello

#