RE: RARA-AVIS: early westlake and blurbs

Maki Nakada (makihna@ga2.so-net.ne.jp)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:35:17 +0900 (JST) At 8:09 PM 99.1.14, B. Cox wrote:
> Doug,

> Out of curiosity, are you referring to the Black Lizard edition of "You Play
> the Black and the Red Comes Up"?

Sorry for my interrution.
Now I remember when I read the Black Lizard edtion,
YOU PLAY THE BLACK....
When I finished the book, I was almost cring, and saw the back cover.
“A pretty slick job”by New York Herald-Tribune. That was the first
time I checked the word, slick. I love this book ever since.
I like blurbs, either. But I don't believe the words so much when
Clive Cussler, Robert B Parker, and Stephen King applaud.

Maki

Maki Nakada(a.k.a.,Hirotsuji)
makihna@ga2.so-net.ne.jp

#