RE: RARA-AVIS: FILL: Yep Another One

Words from the Monastery (anthony.dauer@erols.com)
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 18:44:14 -0500 Actually, you're the only one on the multiple lists to which this was sent
to have absolutely no class whatsoever and to complain ... so much for your
"...just about any." Rather ironic too when you stop to think about it ...
the heroes of the hard boiled fiction which we like are typically military
veterans. But then, if I was Canadian instead of American I'd probably agree
... war crimes in Somalia and sexual harassment in the Canadian military
forces so rampant it makes Tailhook look like a Boy Scout panty raid in
comparison. Not to mention the Nazis living in Canada under their real
identities ... oh well, as you said ... have a Merry Christmas ... Happy
Hanukah ... Holiday Season ... Solstice ... day off from work.

volente Deo,

Anthony Dauer
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/

Practice random acts of Xeroxing ...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto:owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca]On
Behalf Of William Denton
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 1998 5:10 PM
To: rara-avis@icomm.ca
Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: FILL: Yep Another One

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998, Words from the Monastery wrote:

: May all the men and women of every nation who pay for those freedoms
: ...

As everyone on the list should know by now, this is wildly innapropriate;
in fact not only for this list but for just about any.

Hope everyone ha a good holiday.

Bill

--
William Denton                       <URL:http://www.vex.net/~buff/>
Toronto, Ontario, Canada             Caveat lector.