Re: RARA-AVIS: This mea culpa will be televised.....

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Sun, 06 Dec 1998 15:16:39 -0600 Have to agree, the original book by Charles Simon was non-fiction
[classed as true crime] and I remember an enjoyable read, nothing like
the series.
This broad discussion group is what keeps me reading and what keeps this
group fresh, knowledgable people discuss music, film and video as well
as TV, but it's Bill group and we have to abide by the Master.

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net

#