Re: RARA-AVIS: Recommendation: "Easy Money" by Jenny Siler

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Thu, 03 Dec 1998 20:06:43 -0600 Sorry, Peter, but Deja Dead was the WORSE book I ever read (er-attempted
to read). The Montreals sounded like North carolina; they did not act
like the Montreals I know (Carole Epstein among them). I thought it was
an attempt to be the "next Cornwell". Even the writing style and grammar
was terrible. So that would have steered me away from Siler. But thanks
to your respected recommendation I will give it a try.

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net