RARA-AVIS: crime classics

B. Cox (christoforo@email.msn.com)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:29:15 -0800 Hi everybody, I'm new to Rara-avis and I'm trying to compile a list of
classic, hard to find, out of print, hardboiled crime novels from the 30's
to the fifties.

Any suggestions?

Bradley Cox

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto:owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] On Behalf
Of McHale, Steve
Sent: Monday, November 30, 1998 7:25 AM
To: rara-avis@icomm.ca
Subject: RARA-AVIS: Name of the Game

RE: Mark Sullivan's question about Marlowe's revised Name of The Game Is
Death: I believe the only difference is the revised edition gives more
closure to the ending. If I recall, this revised ending is the first two
pages of the next book in the series - Operation Fireball.

I have the Black Lizard trade-sized reprint (with whom I swear is Tim Roth
on the cover). I believe it is the original, unrevised version

#

#