Re: RARA-AVIS: The Pencil (Was: Readings)

blumenidiot (blumenidiot@email.msn.com)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:35:40 -0600 Hi,
As I just joined this list I don't know the protocol. I have somehow managed
to acquire two copies of this book(Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe A
Centennial Celebration). I would be willing to sell one w dj. Among other
things, It made me aware of Robert Crais who I think is one of the best
active writers in the genre.
Mark Blumenthal