Re: RARA-AVIS: Possible readings

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:57:14 -0600 Mark Sullivan wrote:

> particularly older hardboiled, I must note that Serpent's Tail publishes
> in the US as well as the UK. This is a good thing, as they have
> numerous great titles. It's kind of like Virgin records, they work on

yes, and one I recommend is Charlotte Carter's RHODE ISLAND RED. This is
the hardest of the boiled and I understand the new one COQ AU VIN will
be out soon... Can't wait. Perhaps someone else has read this and would
post some comments.
BTW ordered John Harvey's Blue Lightening today. Can't wait.

from mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net
#