Re: RARA-AVIS: Get Carter and/or a Dan Kavanagh

Ann Theis (atheis@i2020.net)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:59:57 -0500 William Denton wrote:

> Let's get some of the upcoming titles for the reading list nailed
> down. Is _Get Carter_ in print in the States? Amazon.co.uk shows it
> on back order, so is it even in the shops there? Which Dan Kavanagh
> book is regarded as the best, and is it in print in the States?

As best I can tell from checking Ingram, Baker and Taylor and Books in
Print, _Get Carter_ ( or _ Jack's Return Home_ ) isn't available in the
U.S. The Kavanagh books are also OP in the U.S.

Ann
Overbooked: http://freenet.vcu.edu/education/literature/bklink.html
#