Re: RARA-AVIS: Recommendation: "Dead Letters" Sean McG

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:24:01 -0600 I can't locate the two books but I know I have them. I do remember
reading them. I think there were ever but two. Anyway, they were
excellent, not "noir" exactly but just good detective work in solving
the crimes.

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net

#