Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Armchair Detective

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:22:09 -0600 The problem with Armchair that I always found was that it was out-dated
by the time the reviews, etc. came out. Articles were good, but you can
get that information in several places. It was slick and good looking
but at $7.50 US per issue it seemed hardly worth it. Yes, DEADLY
PLEASURES is probably the best and only so far as I am concerned. Again,
Ed Gorman's son's magazine MYSTERY SCENE is also fair, but out-of-date
and the information has appeared elsewhere by the time it is circulated.

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net

#