Re: RARA-AVIS: Sean McGrady/Ken Nunn

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:21:41 -0600 I don't have the "look up" so maybe someone with references can do so,
but I think Pamona Queen either won an Edgar or was nominated for one.
It's one of those quirky things that comes along once in a while. I
think I remember Kem Nunn came to the Bouchercon after that
nomination/award, but was not widely sought after.

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net

#