RARA-AVIS: The winner is....(Was A free copy of Crimetime )

Peter Walker (pw@pw.cablenet.co.uk)
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:44:50 +0000 > From: Peter Walker <pw@pw.cablenet.co.uk>
> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca
> Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:08:08 +0000
> Subject: RARA-AVIS: A free copy of Crimetime issue 2.1 to.....

> ....the first e-mail to ME and I'll send it over to you for your
> entertainment, enjoyment and eddification - whatever the
> hell that is......
> Pete

...and the winner - by a whisker - was Bill Hagen. So, Bill, issue
2.1 of Crimetime is on its way to you even as you read this. Posted
this a.m. Bit of an old cryptic maeesage though.
Anyway, thanks for all your e-mails and if I get the chance I'll do
this again.
Peter