Re: RARA-AVIS: Sublett's article about Willeford

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:21:52 -0600 Well, I have read them and I liked them; but they are about Austin and
rock music and they are kind of dated now. I thought they were better
than Kinkey's but not as good as Ian Rankin

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net

#