Re: RARA-AVIS: Blood Marks (was American Psycho)

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Sun, 08 Nov 1998 08:00:05 -0600 I hope I got that title right; after reading Fred's remarks about
American Psycho, I could not resist putting in the "serial
killer/vampire" book that Bill Crider wrote. I laughed all the way
through it. And people thought -I- had a warped sense of humour; it's
good to see others have one too

from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net