RARA-AVIS: David Goodis bio

Ziggy Nix (ziggy@wilmington.net)
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 00:28:50 -0500 In an introduction, written in 1987 by Geoffrey O'Brian, He makes
reference to "Goodis: la Vie en Noir et Blanc" by Phillippe Garnier.
It was written in 1984 and is as of yet untranslated. It was published
by De L'Olivier and is still in print in France.

The only book I can find on Goodis in English is "Difficult Lives:
Jim Thompson-David Goodis-Chester Hines" by James Sallis.
It is out of print (published in 1993) and I have no idea to its
quality as a reference tool or as a biography.
Hope this helps...
Cheers,
Ziggy Nix

#