RARA-AVIS: Dead Good On Deansgate

E J M Duggan (ejmd@mcmail.com)
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:15:13 -0800 On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, Peter Walker <pw@pw.cablenet.co.uk> wrote:

> "Dead on Deansgate" was brilliant. I had a wonderful time not least
> because it was about crime writing and authours and having fun. And
> you carn't argue with that.

I would've liked to've gone, but I was working on Friday and so would've
missed a fair part of the first day. Also, it would've run to around
two hundred beer tokens--attendance, accomodation and travel--and that's
before you add on the phenomenal bar bill (not much point in going if
you don't intend to run up a phenomenal bar bill) and there's 'household
purchases' that have to be made ... maybe I can get drunk and start a
fight up there next year?

ED