Re: RARA-AVIS: A few 1940-1950's hard boiled movies recently

Jeff Lander (jeffl@darwin3d.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:09:58 -0700 Let me add that the Turner Classic Movies version of Murder, My Sweet
has a very interesting documentary on Noir Films with an interview with
Edward Dmytryk, the film's director. Quite a long way from the colorization
days. It even proudly announces "In Glorious Black & White." Silly huh.
Cheers to Turner.

Jeff

#