Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

Donna Goldthwaite (dgold@javanet.com)
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:12:30 -0400 (EDT) Greetings,

Jim Doherty wrote (a little while ago):

> Will any of you be attending Bouchercon in Philly (Carney Wilde's old
> stomping grounds) next month? If so, is there some Rara-Avis
> get-together planned. I'm going and may (emphasize "may" since I
> registered so late) be on a panel of federal law enforcement types
> called "The Feds Are Here To Stay," which, unfortunately, is scheduled
> against another law enforcement panel. Hope to see many of you there.

I'll be at the B'con and would like to get together with some fellow
rara-avians (I generally lurk here, but have followed the discussions
avidly). How about one of the bars at the Wyndham after the opening
reception Thursday evening. Any takers? Anyone know anything about the
layout of the hotel and can suggest a venue?

With apologies for the tardy reply,

Donna Goldthwaite
dgold@javanet.com

#