Re: RARA-AVIS: Emerson, oddities, and farewell (temporary)

Dave (birdlives@earthlink.net)
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:58:28 -0700 Yeah, Eddie's got the best selection, but I've got a pet peeve with them.
They're so damn cheap, they always record on the slow speed,and put two
movies on one old tape. Now I'm boycotting the goddamn store, because
countless times I've brought a picture home, and discovered it's unwatchable
-- mainly because they're saving "something" by this absurd practice. Then I
mention that to them, and they tell me "tough shit."

Not only that, but their hours also suck.

David

#