Re: RARA-AVIS: RE: RTF FAQ?

Words from the Monastery (jackechs@erols.com)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 06:27:14 -0400 At 08:51 AM 9/9/98 -0800, ImTigger wrote:

>The FAQ might even include guidance on setting up a mailing list, so
>if there is a need for a serial-killer list, or even a 'Michener and
>Clancy' list, or even a Dorothy-L-II, those feeling the need will
>have the necessary instructions to go and play together."

And those who want to come up with their own strict, anal-retentive
definition of hard-boiled without room for discussion could go make a list
too ...

----
volente Deo,

Anthony
jackechs@erols.com or ICQ #3717510
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4640/

"I am an innocent man / Oh yes I am / An innocent man"

- Billy Joel
#