Re: RARA-AVIS: Haywood

Ned Fleming (ned@networksplus.net)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 02:49:27 GMT On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 17:54:48 +0000, Peter Walker wrote:

>Ned, where have you been???
>Ned wrote:
>>The more social workers you have, the greater the engine for evil in
>>destroying families. No, I'm not talking about battered women's shelters.
>
>One question. Does this mean there is a bastardy of social workers ???

Hmmm. Do you mean like a "flock of birds," a "pride of lions," or a
"company of buffoons"? You may be on to something here, Peter.

I'm off to visit my white trash hillbilly relatives for a week (I may
hit them up for a loan or granny's age-old possum fricassee recipe) --
in President Pinocchio's old stomping ground -- so rest easy until my
next week, but I can't promise you anything.

--
Ned Fleming
#