Re: RARA-AVIS: fifths

ziggy nix (ziggy@wilmington.net)
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:18:44 -0400 actually most of the bottles of liquor i own are already in liters.
a fifth is 750 mL so a fifth is .75 L. the ounce part is a bit more
difficult, but a fifth is a 1/5 of a gallon, anyway a fifth has (enjoy
the decimals hahahahaha) 25.36354413257 ounces. or if you
don't believe me grab an ounes shot glass and work your way to
the bottom of a fifth, but i would suggest writing down every shot
you take cause it could get a bit mind boggling during the later shots.
wasting time before classes get up and running,
ziggy nix

#