Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:A new (female type)member

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 12:32:05 -0700 Nah, unrealistic maybe, hard-edged, maybe, but certainly not
hard-boiled; medium-boiled perhaps.

Oh, and it's Sarah Paretski (get that spelling right somehow)

from mari Hall found.dead.in.texas2airmail.net

#