Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:A new (female type)member

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 12:22:15 -0700 Sue Grafton--hard boiled?? Surely you jest!
Patricia Cornwll--well, if she ever learned to finish a book--
Ah, but welcome to the list; you'll learn a lot here and actually expand
your horizons into true hard-boiled. But don't feel lost (as I do in the
shadow of Gary Warren, Mario and Bill and of course Dr. Stevenson) just
because you probably haven't heard of some of the obscure writers they
mention. Got questions??? This list has answers!!!
from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net

#