RE: RARA-AVIS: My name is Bill, and I'm a Scudderholic

David A. Harvey (david@reportersink.com)
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 12:02:10 -0400 Amazon.Com's lists isn't too bad, they've got the most complete list I've
seen so far.....

______________________________

David A. Harvey

Freelance Columnist, Reviewer, Journalist&Editor
Exploring the meeting points of humanity&technology

1 Druim Moir Court 215/248-7469
Philadelphia, PA 917/767-6567 (cell/page)
19118

"Most people are awaiting Virtual Reality; I'm awaiting virtuous
reality."
--Eli Khamarov , Lives of the Cognoscenti

#