RE: RARA-AVIS: Genre Boundaries

David A. Harvey (david@reportersink.com)
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 22:28:08 -0400 How cool. He's being taught down at the Univ. of Houston by Larry Hogue,
who's an amazing person in his own right.

______________________________

David A. Harvey

Freelance Columnist, Reviewer, Journalist&Editor
Exploring the meeting points of humanity&technology

1 Druim Moir Court 215/248-7469
Philadelphia, PA 917/767-6567 (cell/page)
19118

"Most people are awaiting Virtual Reality; I'm awaiting virtuous
reality."
--Eli Khamarov , Lives of the Cognoscenti

#