Re: RARA-AVIS: Willeford, Ned and Flames, or why Willeford

Ned Fleming (ned@networksplus.net)
Fri, 07 Aug 1998 02:09:02 GMT On Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:27:11 +0000, Peter Walker wrote:

>To which I reply:
>Willeford's credentials are not in question. The phrase "total
>horeshit" is, however, questionable. Willeford knew what he was
>talking about and reading his biography would confirm this. But what
>remains to be seen is what Ned's credentials are. Willeford could
>claim he knew what he was talking about.

Brenda Balkenhol and Charla Frazier, sometime during the fifth grade
when I was a student crossing guard, said to me: "You think you're hot
shit on a gold platter, but you're really a cold turd on a paper plate."

I haven't changed.

God, I loved those girls.

--
Ned Fleming