Re: RARA-AVIS: mysteries(grisham)

ziggy nix (ziggy@wilmington.net)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:05:26 -0400 i liked it, the lead character is definitely hero/anti-hero. a little
background on the movie, basically Branaugh plays a southern
lawyer who is famous for getting criminals out of guilty verdicts
by making the police look bad. Branaugh gets into some trouble
and the police drag their feet on it because of his past police
problems. anyway, i liked the movie, and branaugh has a southern
accent that is better than some southerners i know.
ciao,
ziggy nix

#