Re: RARA-AVIS: mysteries(grisham)

ziggy nix (ziggy@wilmington.net)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 05:40:08 -0400 about Grisham, i've never read a book by him, but i recently
saw a movie adaptation of "The Gingerbread Man", one of
Grisham's early novels. it deviates from any other Grisham
movie, it has it's 'noir' moments. there are some nice reviews
of it around the net and it should be coming on video soon seeing
that it was not nationally released, and i saw it earlier this year.
course i would say that it is worth the price of the ticket just to see
Kenneth Branagh play a southern lawyer.

ciao,
ziggy nix

#