RARA-AVIS: Yeesh

James Rogers (jetan@ionet.net)
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 22:40:47 -0500 (CDT) At 03:05 AM 8/6/98 GMT, you wrote:
\

>Have you:
>
> had shotguns pointed at you?
> pointed a shotgun with that "special" intention?
> robbed a bank?
> been robbed?
> kidnapped someone?
> been kidnapped?
> kicked someone's teeth in?
> had your teeth kicked in?
> stolen a car?
> been falsely accused of a crime?
> plotted against someone?
> been addicted to dope?
>
>You get the drift.

Yes, I think I do. I defend people like this. Occassionaly, I get to
hire someone else to defend me. These topics, like the perpetrators of the
acts, are tiresome and puerile and have little to do with the literary
subject matter that is hopefully the focus of the list. I daresay that
Rara-Avis has as many macho and/or murderous types as does any taproom and I
am sure that we have all had some interesting experiences but surely we
don't need to prove it in order to discuss the books.
Really, this seems a bit silly. Can we get back to books?

James

P.S. Does anyone else remember Wonder Warthog?
James Michael Rogers
jetan@ionet.net

#