RARA-AVIS: Re: Maximum Bob

Greg Swan (greg@swans.org)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:48:51 -0700 You've prompted me to trade spouse stories, Kevin. For once, I had the
pleasure of seeing a show before reading the book. Spouse and I had a good
time with Maximum Bob. I've read other Leonard and this show seemed "just
like Leonard." Lots of clever scenes and bits of dialogue. About midway
through when she wanted Bob to "get his," my previous Leonard experience
caused me to warn her that the show would sort of meander and just end at
some point. I was actually a bit suprised that there was an ending of
sorts. When over, she dubbed it "Southern Exposure."

Greg
greg@swans.org

#